- Christopher Kane(born 26 July 1982) ,The London based fashion designer was honored at the country’s most glamorous red carpet event,”The 7th Annual Scottish Fashion Awards” in association with InStyle held at the Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow.
- He completed his graduation in central saint Martins College of arts and design. During college, Kane worked for his fellow designers Russell Sage and Giles Deacon and gained attraction by Donatella Versace by winning the Lancôme Colour Award in 2005.
- In December 2006 Kane was pictured by David Bailey for British Vogue alongside Antony Price, whose 1980′s bombshell evening dresses and voluptuous feminine styles foreshadowed Kane’s bandage-tight tailoring.
- His first independent show, on 20 September 2006, consisted of super-short bandage dresses in neon shades, after which he became very popular and started on with numbering shows.
- In 2006 he has received two awards which are:
- New British Designer of the year 2006, Scottish New Designer of the year 2006
- Now this young champ was awarded as the fashion designer of the year in Scottish.
Just another WordPress site