December 15th, 2011
The winter season is on….men can dress up with great outwear. The boring short plain jackets are not the trend for men. Dress up with long over coats….the duffle coats is back for men to dress with skin fit trousers.
• You can club them for a formal or an informal look. Both are the trend.
• These coats are from the military inspirations. In history military people wore it.
• It was worn by Belgian fisherman but gained popularity with the general population after it was issued to the British Royal Navy.
• It’s warm and can even make you survive in Antarctica.
• New styles are often slimmer cut but still retain bulk due to their thick construction and the fact that they are a true winter coat.
• As for colours, the duffle coat tends to look best in timeless neutrals – think browns, navy, black, grey and even camel. Though the High street brands have created these – meaning a bright orange, yellow or green duffle coat may be out of budget for most.
• For more fashion variation you even have short and long length available though the technical aspects remain the same with practical deep pockets and toggles which can still be done up and undone just as easily in gloves.
Posted in Fashion show Events | No Comments »