1. She also has two half-sisters and a half-brother from her father’s side, each born by different mothers before Rihanna’s father married her mother.
2. Her childhood was deeply affected by her father’s addiction to crack cocaine, alcohol, and marijuana Like many other celebrities she did not see a happy life because her parents broke up. But life goes on…today this little girl is known for her name and talent.
3. She started working when she was 14 along with her dad selling cloths on the street. Attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School and then the Combermere High School, where she formed a musical trio with two of her classmates.
4. Not only music she was an army cadet in a sub-military programme that trained with the military of Barbados.
5. Life started when she was first signed to Def Jam Records. Off late her musical inspirations include Alicia Keys, ‘Beyonce Knowles’ and Destiny’s Child, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, Gwen Stefani, Bob Marley and Brandy Norwood.
6. With time life changed her efforts bought out colours in her life. She gained her recognisation . with the increment in the counts of her albums, her fame also showed a high rise.
7. Today, She’s the highest paid female celebrity to sit front row at fashion shows. She’s paid an estimated $100,000, followed by Beyoncé Knowles, who is estimated at $80,000.
8. Her Trade Mark is set as Leather outfits, Ever changing hairstyles, , Bright red hair, Bajan accent, Revealing outfits, Her tattoos which count to 14 currently.
10. She was named “International Female Artist of the Year” at the 2010. She is also starting her own company, Rihanna Entertainment, in which she will “merge all of her businesses including music, film, fragrance, fashion and book ventures”
11. Rihanna has named Madonna as her idol and biggest influence, and said she wants to be the “black Madonna”
12. She is always heavily involved in marketing her home town and native countries.
13. This vibrant character and energetic lady has the capacity to stand for 20 – 30 minutes on a stretch and make the whole arena scream at her. This is why her name speaks for her today.