Jakarta Fashion Week is the finest annual vogue show which gives the platform for most of the talented designers and models for their creative brands with unique designs, styles and luxury.
Jakarta Fashion Week 2015 held between 1st and 7th of November and showcases the best and influential fashion collections of Indonesia.
This International Fashion standard is the peak of Southeast Asia fashion collections and has been acknowledged by Global Fashion Market of Indonesia.
Here are Some Collective Images: Fashion Week 2014
The fashion show aws organized in large scale by the International Institute of Fashion Designing (INIFD) Bhopal, at The Lounge, DB City in Bhopal. In association with Ritu Wears Big Life ‘Raga- A Fashion Show’ for kids and youngsters was organized in a great trendy way. The fashion show featured the beautiful and colorful attire and such grtaeful desins are designed by the INIFD,Bhopal first year students.
Duck feet nails, new trend in nail art. Duck feet or flared nails are the latest US emerged trends but it seems to be less than complimentary.
The flared nails and toe nails are inspired by the webbed feet of duck are range in length and width.
Check out more Duck Feet nail pictures at Buzzfeed.com.and try it.
After animated robot, Here comes “The Beauty pack and finger dancers in shade parade”, the latest production Miroir plays with reflective mirror work surfaces.Peter Philip, creative director of CHANEL makeup. Mask was a composition of pieces of crystals and mirror which can apply on girls face.
Splinters of crystals and mirror which are created around the central mirror are separately applied on the forehead as a third eye designed as peacock tail. The entire face is covered by the mixture to look dazzling and looks good for hours. . Lip shades are the only touch of color.
Everyone loved long hair. Here there are some easy fixes you can make to give your the sun protection it needs to stay healthy, shiny and damage free.
Tips are given below:
1. The first step of beautiful hair is cleanliness.
2. Wash your hair twice a week or alternate days.
3. Make sure of the quality of your shampoo as well as conditioner.
4. Try to use mild or herbal shampoos and conditioners
5. Shampoo and conditioners should be used separately because both have entirely different functions.
6. Shampoo cleans and conditioner gives protective layer.
The following tips will help to care your precious hair in summer:
1. Never brush your hair when wet.
2. Avoid blow dry to dry your hair.
3. Choose a quality dye to color your hair.
4. For damaged hair combine a ripe hair with few drops of almond oil and massage in to your hair then allow in to works its wonder for 15 minutes. Rinse with soda water then shampoo and conditioner.
5. Excessive brushing is bad for hair, it spreads scalp dirt and grime, can also put stress on the hair so that its splits breaks or comes out at the roots.
6. Hair should be brushed every day.
Tips for protecting your hair from the sun:
1. Avoid the rays: The easiest way for protect your hair from the sun is simply to avoid the UV rays when they are at their strongest shade.
2. Keep your head under wraps: You can protect your hair by donning hat, kerchief, or other accessory that hides hair from sun.
3. Check the beauty products aisle for sun protection help:
4. Buy a spray-on sunscreen specifically designed for hair. And don’t forget to apply your usual sunscreen along your part and your hairline, to help avoid damage to your scalp.
5. Avoid sea and sun double whammy: If you do go for swim use swim cap to protect your hair or rinse your hair in freshwater as soon as possible.
6. Keep your hair healthy: The sun can magnify any damage from other causes, so be must sure to do what you can to keep you’re healthy and vibrant. Take a break from herbal shampoos.
7. Eat a balanced diet that’s rich in antioxidants which can help slow the progression of sun damage to your hair and skin, and drink plenty of water to keep your skin and hair hydrated.